Poly ball valve
$88.00 – $129.00
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant – Will not degrade or discolour with ultraviolet light from the sun
- Large operating temperature range (-20° to +90°C)
- High quality surface finish – Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Designed and made in New Zealand for use in marine applications above and below the water line, our Ball Valves are IMCI approved to ISO standard 9093-2, and are ideal for controlling inlet and outlet water requirements.
The body of the Ball Valve is manufactured in glass reinforced nylon composite with high impact and tensile strength resulting in a light weight unit, free from corrosion and electrolysis issues. The ball and sealing rings utilise a PTFE polymer to ensure a smooth action, and continuous ease of operation over many years.
1, 1 1/2, 1 1/4, 2, 3/4